After an ectopic pregnancy and two miscarriages I'm pregnant again.
This time, however, it's all looking good. The obstetrician has me on progesterone treatment to maintain the pregnancy and we've just had our 9 week scan - this is the furthest we've been before!
I SAW IT MOVING!!!!!
I didn't know you could see them moving this early on. The OB did an external scan first, but I asked for internal to get better pictures.
She took a few photos, and I could see a little arm, and then she shook the wand around a bit to wake it up and it started shaking it's head and waving it's arms!!!!
As soon as she tried to record it in video it stopped moving of course!
I didn't know you could see them moving this early on. The OB did an external scan first, but I asked for internal to get better pictures.
She took a few photos, and I could see a little arm, and then she shook the wand around a bit to wake it up and it started shaking it's head and waving it's arms!!!!
As soon as she tried to record it in video it stopped moving of course!
0 comments on "Fourth time lucky!"
Post a Comment