I've been starting to feel little kicks inside, it's such a bizarre feeling! I can't wait til my tummy gets bigger and is solid and more obviously a baby bump. Also looking forward to Matt being able to easily feel the kicks!
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
18 Weeks
Just made 18 weeks today. I'm so excited.
I've been starting to feel little kicks inside, it's such a bizarre feeling! I can't wait til my tummy gets bigger and is solid and more obviously a baby bump. Also looking forward to Matt being able to easily feel the kicks!
I've been starting to feel little kicks inside, it's such a bizarre feeling! I can't wait til my tummy gets bigger and is solid and more obviously a baby bump. Also looking forward to Matt being able to easily feel the kicks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments on "18 Weeks"
Post a Comment