Baby Zorich
Home
Photos
Friday, June 10, 2011
19 Week Anatomy Scan
Posted by
Megan Zorich
at 3:03 PM
Labels:
ultrasounds
We had our 19 week anatomy scan yesterday and everything was great! Baby looks perfect, has all the right number of bits and pieces and looks healthy.
He even had his hand on his penis. Such a boy!
Got a really cute picture of him from the side on, and also one of him crossing his legs. I'm so in love. I can't wait to meet him.
0 comments on "19 Week Anatomy Scan"
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Megan Zorich
I created this blog for my family and friends to follow along on Lachie's medical and developmental progress. And to post cute photos :D
View my complete profile
Labels
belly
(3)
ultrasounds
(4)
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(7)
▼
June
(3)
19 Week Anatomy Scan
19 Week Belly
18 Weeks
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
Followers
0 comments on "19 Week Anatomy Scan"
Post a Comment